Tuesday, February 16, 2010

S15 SR Build

Ditched my 2 year LS1 project in favor of sticking to what i know best. Im sure plenty wouldnt have taken what nowadays would be considered a step down but i know what i want out of this car and this will preform flawless and i know it better than anything. Ill be documenting the build of my hatch along with other members cares periodically so stay tuned if your bored!

So far the motor consist of

s15 sr
s15 6 speed transmission
JE forged pistons
Cometic headgasket
HKS step 1's 256/256
JWT cam gears
B&M oil cooler with AN fittings
gt2871r .86
koyo radiator
LS1 coilpacks
10mm sparkplug wires


1 comment:

  1. man we have been boys since high school plus your my childs godfather. at the very least you could at least let me drive this beast. man i so hate i moved to dallas.
    -Brad dont make me beg!!!

    ReplyDelete